We're excited for our upcoming volunteer training! Register to attend by December 11 because we'll be emailing registrants with location information.
The first half of the volunteer training, starting at 11 am, is open to all volunteers who want to get involved in any capacity with RRFP:
- Learn more about RRFP, its history, and its political framework
- Learn about Reproductive Justice
- Navigate through abortion access in VA with RRFP's Choice Your Adventure Workshop!
- Even if you have been to one of our past volunteer orientations, we encourage folks to come get a refresher!
From 2:30 pm on, volunteers will get trained to do direct client services as an intake counselor:
- Learn how RRFP's funding process works
- Learn about our client care best practices
- Role play and practice client phone call procedures
More information can be found on our Facebook or email us at [email protected] We're looking forward to seeing you!
If you can't make it to this training, but still want to volunteer, we'll be having a drop-in volunteer work meeting on Sunday, December 14 from 12-5 pm. Email us for more info!